How To Mix Cassia Obovata and Herbal Henna
Mixing Cassia Obovata (Neutral Henna) & Herbal henna for hair:
1. Mix herbal henna with just enough hot water (about 1 ¼ cup to 1 ½ cup of water per 100 grams of powder) until you get a consistency of yogurt.
2. Allow paste to rest for up to 3 hours before application.
3. Make sure you wear gloves as the Henna will stain your hands! You may want to cover the floor with an old towel or sheet to protect your carpet around the area you are using for application.
4. Apply the Henna paste to your hair by sections starting from the back and working forward. Get an even coating.
5. Allow paste to sit for up to 1 hour for a conditioning treatment, but up to 3 hours time if you desire to dye your hair red.
6. Rinse the paste out with water until water runs clear.
Do Not wash with any soaps or shampoos for up to 48 hours.